Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wigs! Hats! Scarves! And more....

Marlene Giusti and Hollywood Wigs:

I cannot say enough about my experience with Marlene, owner of Hollywood Wigs.  She is the kindest, most creative and most caring individual.  I was very skeptical the first time I entered her store and I left excited about the opportunity baldness would provide.

My hair began to fall out last week - just a few strands here and there.  And then on Sunday, it began falling faster.  I made an appointment with Marlene for Monday and I made an appointment with my hairdresser to shave it on Wednesday.

In our first appointment, Marlene spent two hours showing me every option, color and style, that she thought would look good or that I would like.  I had fun.  I learned a lot.  I narrowed the options which you voted for via FB.

I bought wig #2.  Her name is Erika.  And I brought home a sassy pink number to wear race day.  And I will wear it proudly to represent Hollywood Wigs.

And then I went a little crazy:
     Burgundy ball cap with a jeweled cross on top
     Pink Hawaiian print visor that can be worn with or without the head cover
     Blue cotton scarf
     Pink knit cap with gathers that can be worn front or back
     Black hat with short brim and gray buckled bow

I'm sure there was more but my memory is foggy.

Whether you need a wig or want to make a change, call Marlene at Hollywood Wigs.  She will show you how fun and convenient and fashionable a wig or scarf or hat can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment