Monday, October 22, 2012

Bald IS Beautiful

As mentioned, my hair began to fall out and I wanted to speed up the process.

I want to send a special thank you to Paula Wittman at JS & Company who has been rocking my hair cuts for years and agreed to shave my head when I was ready.  She warned that the shop was full and maybe I should wait.  I said no.  The date was set.  Even as I left, I don't think she realized how much I enjoyed the experience and how much I appreciated what she gave me in shaving my head and cutting my wig bangs.  Paula, I loved the whole process and love the look even more as time passes.


 
 
 

 

Dar and I ran around Macy's (at Fashion Fair) and I didn't even complain.  I was shocked however.  And the result was eyeliner and glitter and eyebrows.  Not bad.



If I haven't mentioned this, my brother has been great support during this journey.  When I told him I was going to shave my head and was maybe a little freaked out, he told me I had nothing to worry about.  He noted that we were twins once (long, funny story for another time) and he has a great head for rocking bald.  He was right.


Finally, I want the record to show that his roll is bigger than my roll.  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment