Wednesday, October 3, 2012

And the blood test shows...

Daily Shots:

In the days after chemo, I am given shots to increase my white blood cell count. Chemo kills cancer AND the cells that keep me healthy. Irony?

PacMan Visualization:

Chemo = PacMan. Cancer = Dots.

PacMan is kicking butt. My right boob lit up as PacMan attacked the cancer cells left behind by the lumpectomies. Most alarming is that PacMan has to expel his waste. The fight is ugly and acidic.

Fighting Ground (me):

I'm good. Tired so I am sleeping more. Achy so I am moving slow. Loved and supported so I am GOOD.

Blood Results:

PacMan 1
Cancer 0

My white counts are above normal and the remaining tests are normal.

What's Next:

Walking often. Sleeping more hours. Eating carbs and leafy greens.

October 17, 2012 8:30am - Round 2

No comments:

Post a Comment